The Chamber of Commerce is a dynamic, high profile business network of members representing all key sectors of the economy. For more than 60 years, Chamber has been the Island's leading advocate and champion for business with a focus on creating a climate of growth and success in our community.
Membership application forms 2017/18:
Why join the Chamber of Commerce?
The Chamber of Commerce provides leadership, networking opportunities and business-building initiatives that focus on the critical priorities of our business community. By leveraging the support, talent and resources of our members, Chamber is one of the leading organizations helping improve economic vitality and quality of life for everyone.
Could your business benefit from membership of the biggest business network in the Isle of Man?
- More effective resolution of common issues (for example: skills, IoM Economic Strategy);
- Being part of a business community with power of scale of membership to leverage and amplify messages;
- Being part of the primary voice and point of contact for government;
- Being part of a business community that helps each other for the common good, through networks and by sharing best practice;
- Access to low cost, business relevant, CPD certificated workshops;
- Raising the profile and networking means of your business with other members, the wider business community and government;
- Have access to expertise and specific issue support through the collective;
- A discount on Certificates of Origin for exporting;
- Access to Chambers throughout the world improving international business development contacts and opportunities;
- Increased internet visibility for your business - see member directory
Benefits of becoming a sustaining member
- Primary listing in the member directory - Sustaining members are listed first under their sector category in alphabetical order
- Sustaining member company logo scrolling (in random order) on the home page of Chambers website
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities at Chamber events including the bi-annual AGM & Gala Dinner
- Recognition in the Annual Report which is handed out at each AGM
- Sustaining member logo’s running on PowerPoint display at Chamber network events
- Recognition on the back of menu’s or literature produced for events
By becoming a Sustaining member you will be supporting Chamber with more funding and recognising the good work Chamber does for the Island as a whole
For more information on Chamber benefits, activities and how to join, please contact:
Rebecca George, Chief Operating Officer
T: 01624 674941 E: firstname.lastname@example.org