Should you wish to consider joining Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce, then we would be happy to meet and explain more about the benefits for you and your business, alternatively, you can complete the membership application form. Learn more about membership benefits here.
Over 350 businesses are members of the Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce. These businesses represent a diverse range of sectors from start-up, SME's to large blue chip organisations. By joining like-minded business people and organisations you will be making a real difference and have opportunities to influence decisions affecting our local economy.
Cost of Membership
- Business Start (registered on the Isle of Man, under 3 years with less than 3 employees)*subject to Board approval - FREE
- Enterprise (up to 8 employees) - £115
- Full (8 employees and above) - £340
- Enterprise Sustaining (up to 8 employees) - £225
- Sustaining (above 8 employees) - £650
- Third Sector Not for Profit (charity, community, etc) - price on application
- Strategic Partner - £15,000 over a three year period - Strategic Partners work alongside Isle of Man Chamber Council and CEO and play a vital role in influencing the business community and economic growth for the Island
Membership of the Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce is via an annual fee based on the number of employees within your business. If you would like to discuss membership in further detail, please call 01624 674941.
Complete our application form to join Chamber