Why join the Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce?
The Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce is a dynamic, high profile business network of members representing all key sectors of the economy. For more than 60 years, Chamber has been the Island's leading advocate and champion for business with a focus on creating a climate of growth and success in our community.
Chamber members represent in the region of half of the private sector workforce of the Island. Within Chamber, there are a number of sector committees that focus on sector specific matters.
The committees work tirelessly to highlight and resolve common issues for the benefit of all Chamber members and the wider Island economy. When appropriate, a focus group is established for significant issues that affect all our members such as air and sea links to the Island.
Could your business benefit from membership of the biggest business network in the Isle of Man?
- More effective resolution of common issues (for example: skills, IoM Economic Strategy);
- Being part of a business community with power of scale of membership to leverage and amplify messages;
- Being part of the primary voice and point of contact for government;
- Being part of a business community that helps each other for the common good, through networks and by sharing best practice;
- Access to low cost, business relevant, CPD certificated workshops along with the opportunity to deliver relevant workshops to the membership;
- Raising the profile of your business with other members and the wider business community and government;
- New member ‘Business Introduction’ video (in association with 3FM);
- New member ‘Business Introduction’ article in the Chamber newsletter · New member post on Chamber social media;
- Member 2 Member discounts and offers along with the opportunity to promote your own events; · Have access to expertise and specific issue support through the collective;
- A discount on Certificates of Origin for exporting;
- Access to Chambers throughout the world improving international business development contacts and opportunities;
- Increased internet visibility for your business
Benefits of becoming a sustaining member
By paying an increased fee sustaining members demonstrate a commitment to supporting the work that Chamber does for the local business community.
- Primary listing in the member directory - Sustaining members are listed first under their sector category in alphabetical order
- Sustaining member company logo scrolling (in random order) on the home page of Chambers website
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities at Chamber events including the bi-annual AGM & Gala Dinner · Recognition in the Annual Report which is handed out at each AGM
- Sustaining member logo’s running on PowerPoint display at Chamber network events
- Recognition on the back of menu’s or literature produced for events
Benefits for new business start-up's
Here at Chamber we are passionate about building a business community and want all Island businesses to come on that journey, be it large, small, well established or just starting out. Creating a business community will allow businesses to support each other whether that be through knowledge, resource or shared good practice.
As a start-up/entrepreneur Chamber can offer the following benefits:
- Give you a voice to engage, influence and challenge
- Mentorship via the Knowledge Connex platform
- Share your highs, lows, frustrations and aspirations in an inclusive, inspiring and supportive business community
- Networking in an open and inclusive environment with passionate and like minded individuals.
- Boosting your businesses visibility
- Validity in the business community
- Stay informed with latest business news and innovations
- Training and knowledge-based events on a variety of current and relevant business topics
Join IOMCC today by clicking here