A study commissioned by private medical insurer AXA PPP Healthcare found that eight out of ten of the UK’s SMEs have no health and wellbeing strategy in place.
But, nearly half of 1,500 SME employees polled in the survey said they did not have time to look after their well-being and felt reluctant to take a rest for fear of letting the team down. In fact, the survey also revealed that a whopping 67 percent of employees experience work-related stress or anxiety.
Small businesses have just as much of a responsibility to their staff as big corporates when it comes to workplace wellbeing and this workshop will help in the following areas:
• What mental health is
• About chemical reactions that lead to common mental health issues
• How to spot signs of poor mental health
• Communication skills to support positive wellbeing
• How to guide people towards appropriate support
• Signposting options – within your company and within the community
• How to strengthen your personal resilience
Audience: this workshop is aimed at startups and SME's.
Member ticket - £15+vat
Non member - £25+vat